Exaco Janssens Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse with Large Cupola 15 x 20 Ft
Prior to ordering, please confirm that you understand our greenhouses will be delivered by an 18 Wheeler Truck - Confirm that you understand an 18 Wheeler Truck won't have any issues accessing your home. Thank you.
The Janssens Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse is a versatile, spacious, feature-packed addition to any large garden or backyard. The 20 by 15-foot floor size, tall sides, and extended roof cupola section allow space for all your plant growing needs, or use it as a hot tub cover or outdoor sunroom.
The attractive looks of the Cathedral Greenhouse are matched by the superior strength of pre-welded aluminum framing and 4mm tempered glass construction. This choice of glass provides a high degree of safety and exceptional insulative value.
The Cathedral Greenhouse includes four roof vents with automatic openers and a louver window to help keep the interior at a comfortable temperature. Two hanging windows on the sides can also swing up for added ventilation. A set of lockable swinging doors and a single lockable sliding door make entry simple.
Additional features include four roof vents with automatic openers and a louver window which can be used together for enhanced temperature control. For added ventilation, two large hanging side windows open by swinging upward. Access is easy through a wide set of lockable swinging doors and a single lockable sliding door.
This is a premium, large-size structure that can be used for multiple purposes and will add value to your home. In addition, the perfect aesthetic of this structure is sure to capture the attention of anyone who has the pleasure of viewing it.
Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse with Large Cupola includes one double set of hinged doors with closers, 1 sliding door, 2 top hanging side windows, 1 louver window, and 4 roof windows with spindle openers and 4mm tempered glass.
- 2 heavy-duty aluminum reinforcement supports (from front to back) - 2.3" W x 5.2" D.
- Also includes 10'2" L x 5'4" W cupola with pre-welded frame (horizontal part).
- Greenhouse is 15' W x 19'11" L x 12'2" H, side walls are 6'8" H
Benefits of a Cathedral Victorian Greenhouse
- Versatile & Spacious
- Sustainable Harvests
- Adds Value to Your Home
- Beautifully Engineered
- Aesthetic Perfection
- Eco Friendly
- Superior Durability
- Humidity & Temperature Control
- Works Great as Hot Tub or Sunroom
- Organic Food
- Customizable Dimensions, Colors & Accessories
- Weather Protection
- Pest Prevention
- The Whole Family Loves Them
- 298 Square Feet Floor Space - Spacious Size
- 1 Double set of hinged doors with closers
- 1 Sliding Door
- 2 Top Hanging Side Windows
- 1 Louvre Window
- 4 Roof Windows with Spindle Openers
- 4mm Tempered Glass
- 2 Heavy Duty Aluminum Reinforcement Supports - Front to Back
- Extended Roof Cupola
- Pre-Welded Horizontal Frame Sections
- Made in Belgium
- Main Dimensions: 19' 10" w x 15' l x 12' 2" h
- Second level roof nook dimensions: 5' 4" w x 10' 2" l
- Floor space: 298 sq. ft.
- First gutter height: 6' 8"
- First ridge height: 9' 1"
- Second gutter height: 10' 9"
- Second ridge height: 12' 2"
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com. If your request for a return is granted, you will be required to pay a 25% restocking fee and full cost of return shipping, and also the full cost of shipping to and from the destination.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you find there are any damages due to shipping, please make sure to report them and refuse delivery. You will not be able to make claims for shipping after the product has already been inspected from the courier.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 3% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Many of our items are heavy items and will not be able to be returned due to buyers remorse.
All sales will be final in this case. If there is a part or piece missing, we ask the customer takes a photo of the shipped item and we will immediately try to have the missing part shipped if we have it in stock. in certain situations, we will accept an item to be returned when submitted to our RMA department.
The buyer will be responsible for full return shipping cost and up to a 25% restocking fee. This must be approved by our RMA department first.
- Contact our team at email@example.com in order to process your return.
- We will need to issue you an RMA in order to process your return
- You will have 30 days from the date of receipt to issue a return of your item. · Item must still be in new condition and in the packaging in which it was received.
- Returns will have up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Buyer will be responsible for 100% of the return shipping fee’s.
- It may take up to 30 days for your refund to be processed by our team.