Before ordering, please confirm that you understand our greenhouses will be delivered by an 18 Wheeler Truck - Confirm that you understand an 18 Wheeler Truck won't have any issues accessing your home. Thank you
The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs, and flowers in the middle of winter. While other so-called "greenhouses" using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best, they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season.
Why Choose RIGA?
- The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by Hoklartherm, a leading manufacturer of commercial and hobby greenhouses, sunrooms, pavilions, pool covers, home additions, and commercial buildings, with 28 years of experience.
- With strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is the strongest greenhouse under $5,000.
- The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another unit; it is class.
- The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German-made and believed to be of superior quality than the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
- The Riga Greenhouse has an optional two-layer shelving system with removable shelf inserts. This allows for tall plants (beans, tomatoes, etc.).
- The optional 6" high foundation frame can be buried in a trench to easily and securely anchor the greenhouse. This is a great option if other anchoring methods, such as concrete are not desired.
- One major advantage of Riga's construction method is that the frame profiles are permanently attached and won't come loose over time due to wind pressures.
- German engineering - guaranteed top quality!
- Optional Shelving: Seedtray/Bench shelf and top shelf are available with strong diagonal support braces – can hold a 160-pound man! White twin-wall polycarbonate shelf inserts can be removed to allow for tall plants such as tomatoes or beans or to enable the insertion of heavy-duty seed trays. This greenhouse can flex to your gardening needs throughout the year.
- The RIGA Greenhouse is attractive – it fits well into an upscale garden setting.
A greenhouse is like buying a car; they vary in cost from cheap to very expensive. The RIGA is a class similar to a Volkswagen/Volvo – stronger, more durable, and better insulated, and offers many more features than the better-selling brands.
- The RIGA Greenhouse offers the minimum insulation needed to grow plants year-round – others using less insulation cost too much to heat.
- RIGA Greenhouse units are available in 5 sizes
- We recommend you buy one size bigger than you planned.
- Come with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
- Made in Germany
- Extremely heavy-duty construction
- First-class insulation: R or K-value 3.0
- Warranty: Polycarbonate: 10 years; Frame: 15 years
- Heavy duty Dutch Barn Door with keyed lock: 30" wide x 72" tall. 72" tall narrow unit /79" tall wide unit
- Oversized Rear Wall window: 30" wide x 42" high with adjustment arm
- Roof Window(s): 40" w x 24" d; with Automatic Window Opener
- 8 MM UV coated twin wall
polycarbonate over the main body
- 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
- Inside walking height: 6'1" near shelves, 6'11" in the middle of the narrow unit, and 7'6" high for a wide unit.
- Assembly time: 2 people, 1 full day (3 makes it easier and reduces it to 6-8 hours (excluding any shelves)
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request for a return is granted, you will be required to pay a 25% restocking fee and full cost of return shipping, and also the full cost of shipping to and from the destination.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you find there are any damages due to shipping, please make sure to report them and refuse delivery. You will not be able to make claims for shipping after the product has already been inspected from the courier.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 3% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Many of our items are heavy items and will not be able to be returned due to buyers remorse.
All sales will be final in this case. If there is a part or piece missing, we ask the customer takes a photo of the shipped item and we will immediately try to have the missing part shipped if we have it in stock. in certain situations, we will accept an item to be returned when submitted to our RMA department.
The buyer will be responsible for full return shipping cost and up to a 25% restocking fee. This must be approved by our RMA department first.
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to process your return.
- We will need to issue you an RMA in order to process your return
- You will have 30 days from the date of receipt to issue a return of your item. · Item must still be in new condition and in the packaging in which it was received.
- Returns will have up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Buyer will be responsible for 100% of the return shipping fee’s.
- It may take up to 30 days for your refund to be processed by our team.