Do you love plants? Do they grow better with a little help from us? Then, building your own greenhouse is the perfect way to ensure that all beautiful crops are safe and growing to their full potential.
This large commercial greenhouse is perfect for larger projects. In addition, Mont's Mojave Greenhouse Edition includes an off-the-grid solar-powered ventilation system that provides high-impact UV light with no electrical costs or hassle, giving owners much better control of their growing environment!
The Mojave edition also comes with standard pre-tinted roof panels and automatic roof vents that will surely benefit your greenhouse by looking aesthetically pleasing and functional. There is no more need for our shade cloth system and taking the guesswork out of temperature contr
Why do you need a Mont 8ft x 24ft Black Finish: Mojave Greenhouse?
The Mont 8ft x 12ft black finish greenhouse is proudly made in the United States. It is ideal for warm-weather growing commercial projects. It has a commercial exhaust fan, thermostat, and solar panel that can produce more than two times the needed power to operate the fan at 100%, allowing for future options such as lighting and heating. It is equipped with a built-in and integrated rainwater gutter system, allowing your greenhouse to have an independent support system for growing crops. It is stable, and it has professional-grade 8mm twin-wall covers for walls and roof that has the same thickness as used in commercial greenhouses nowadays.
Our goal is to ensure you have the type of greenhouse you want. Extruded from 60lbs aluminum, or US grade aluminum, not the thinner, brittle foreign aluminum. It is electrostatically painted black and guaranteed not to contain any lead. Furthermore, since it uses twin-wall polycarbonate, it will act as a double pain window keeping cooler air in warm months and insulating the greenhouse from the cold winter air.
The frame, walls, and roof are warranted for ten years, and it is mid-priced, which is perfect for gardeners on a budget. The Mont Black has 7ft and 6in tall peak walls that prevent the gardener from bending down inside the greenhouse. In addition, Mont extends the crops from growing up to 4ft because it has an extension kit that you can purchase anytime soon.
Introducing Mont 8ft x 24ft Black Finish: Mojave Greenhouse
8ft. (wide) x 24ft. (length) x 7.6 ft. (height) (101" W x 295.75" L x 90" H)
2 - 2ft x 2ft roof vents with automatic openers, Integrated dual rainwater gutter system
Large 6ft x 4ft wide door opening, Hinged Lockable Double Doors, Patent Pending Twist & Lock single bolt (allowing for fewer parts)
High Impact Uv Stable 8Mm Twin Wall Polycarbonate Walls And Roof, Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum Frame Construction, Electrostatically Painted Black Frame
Features of the Mont 8ft x 24ft Black Finish: Mojave Greenhouse:
- Mojave Edition Includes: Mont 24 Ft Greenhouse, Mont Solar Ventilation System, Mont Commercial Folding Bench System, Tinted Roof, and Ventilation Panels, Mont Programmable Watering System, Monticellio Greenhouse Sink System, Rsi Vegi-Bee Mechanical Pollenator System
- Easy assembly construction
- Integrated flush base design
- Expandable - ability to expand greenhouse in 4ft increments as needs grow
- Efficient - average cost to run greenhouse year-round $150-$200
- SKU #: MONT-24-BK-MOJAVE
- Color: BLACK
- Material: aluminum/ polycarbonate
- Size: 8ft. (wide) x 24ft. (length) x 7.6 ft. (height) (101" W x 295.75" L x 90" H)
- Number of Doors: 1
- # of Vent Openings: 2
- Max Wind Resistance: 65 mph
- Max Roof Load lb/sq ft: snow load capacity of 24lbs/sq. ft.
- Power Supply: Solar
- Country of Origin: USA
- Assembly Required (Y or N): Y
- Est Assembly Time: Allow for a FULL weekend to Fully Assemble (ground prep included). Two people suggested an assembly. The Manual is fully illustrated.
- Warranty: 10 yrs. Limited Warranty
- What's included / What's in the box? : Greenhouse frame, panels, solar ventilation system, commercial folding bench system, tinted roof, and ventilation panels, programmable watering system, greenhouse sink system, and RSI Vegi-Bee mechanical pollinator system
What Planet Greenhouse Exclusively Offer For You?
Planet Greenhouse is comprehensive in nature. We offer our customers the ability to choose quality over quantity greenhouses with the best service we can provide.
We believe our customers' needs are functional greenhouses they can use in daily gardening, so we made it easy with complete, quality, and budget-friendly choices.
- The Snow Load on the Mont Greenhouse is standard at 24 lbs/ sqft.
- The wind load is designed for 65 mph.
- The Mont Greenhouses are customizable and can be made to meet any local ordinances required to gain permits.
The buyer's responsibility is to notify your retailer of the requirements.
Prior to ordering, you have to inform us if there might be additional costs for local requirements. It may vary depending on your location.
- Signed and sealed drawings are included in the cost of the greenhouse.
- They are based on your local municipalities requirements and will need to be supplied and confirmed by the purchaser.
- Riverstone Industries is not responsible for building a greenhouse that does not meet local ordinances from the building department.
Please reach out to Riverstone Industries with any questions. All our Mont Greenhouses come with a full assembly manual, and our team is here to walk you through all steps of the construction process as needed.
- This greenhouse is commercial in nature, delivered on a commercial truck, and will need to be unloaded and assembled by professionals.
- This is not a DIY project greenhouse.
- The greenhouse requires a water line and electrical line to function correctly.
- There are no returns on this product once ordered.
- Please call us to answer all your questions before your purchase and watch our features video that goes through the features of this greenhouse.
- All our products are proudly made in the USA!
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com. If your request for a return is granted, you will be required to pay a 25% restocking fee and full cost of return shipping, and also the full cost of shipping to and from the destination.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you find there are any damages due to shipping, please make sure to report them and refuse delivery. You will not be able to make claims for shipping after the product has already been inspected from the courier.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 3% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Many of our items are heavy items and will not be able to be returned due to buyers remorse.
All sales will be final in this case. If there is a part or piece missing, we ask the customer takes a photo of the shipped item and we will immediately try to have the missing part shipped if we have it in stock. in certain situations, we will accept an item to be returned when submitted to our RMA department.
The buyer will be responsible for full return shipping cost and up to a 25% restocking fee. This must be approved by our RMA department first.
- Contact our team at email@example.com in order to process your return.
- We will need to issue you an RMA in order to process your return
- You will have 30 days from the date of receipt to issue a return of your item. · Item must still be in new condition and in the packaging in which it was received.
- Returns will have up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Buyer will be responsible for 100% of the return shipping fee’s.
- It may take up to 30 days for your refund to be processed by our team.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Why Choose Planet Greenhouse?
We always make sure that your satisfaction is our number one priority. We will always price match any of our competitors and follow up with you post purchase every step of the way. Benefits of choosing Planet Greenhouse include:
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Quality You Can Trust
- Year Round Harvests
- The Best Manufacturers the U.S. has to offer
- Expert Customer Service
- Environmentally Friendly Products
- Free Shipping
- Low Payments Customer Financing
- Safe & Secure Shipping Team
24ft Monticello Mojave
I received the cylinder yesterday, installed and it worked perfect. I also completed my greenhouse and have enclosed pictures of the finished product. I added a center support of 2X4 with duel runners along the ridge because of my location. I plan on heating it all winter but I wanted to be be prepared just in case.
Monsoon Season Proof
No sooner did I get it finished when the dreaded New Mexico Monsoon rains hit full force . Santa Fe just 50 miles north of us, according to NOA, received a 1000 year rain event. Here in Albuquerque we experienced two days of intense thunderstorm activity, my side of town, in one of numerous downpours (also known as gully washers) received 2 inches of rain in less than 45 minutes. The Monticello as you can tell by the attached photos looks a little rain soaked but is no worse for the experience. Thanks for all of the help and support with the parts shortage problems.
Barbara M. Big Timber, MT
The greenhouse is still standing so we must have done something right. We have a few finishing touches to do, but as the pictures Brad sent you show, it�s already in use. It has turn cold here (40�s by night) and I might have lost everything without the greenhouse. Thanks for all your support. We�d recommend you to anyone.