Exaco Janssens Royal Victorian Orangerie
Our Janssens 5% off sale is now live! Call us today for the best price guaranteed. Free sizing & climate assessment.
With sophisticated style in mind, the Royal Orangerie will not only give you the ability to add perfect light distribution for your gardening, but it will also work great to house a hot tub or sunroom. The T-shaped design is 9' high, 15'7" wide and 12'10" deep with 6'7" side walls. This greenhouse comes standard with 3 roof windows, 2 louver vents and double sliding door.
Exaco is proud to be the USA distributor of The Royal Orangerie Greenhouse, one of the premier greenhouses in the Helios line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. Since the introduction of this model in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA distributor of this fine greenhouse.
The Royal Orangerie Greenhouse provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment and adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse.
"T-shaped" design - 12'10" D x 15'7' W x 9' H with 6'7" side walls. 3 roof windows with automatic openers, 2 louver vents & double sliding door
Royal Orangerie's world-class engineering is backed by a 15-year warranty.
Can I Use My Greenhouse as an Additional Living Space?
- These structures are designed to be a greenhouse first and foremost. As packaged, the greenhouse is not designed to be water/air tight. Greenhouse plants do benefit from a turn of air. You may need to do some extra sealing with silicone on the roof around the glass to achieve watertightness.
- The glass is single pane, so there is a good chance for condensation on the inside that might drip. We recommend any furniture be indoor/outdoor and that fine wood furniture/electronics be avoided or sufficiently protected.
- The roof windows do have auto openers, so there is always a chance with a summer rainstorm (with the temp above 70) that the windows could be open and it could rain in. You can switch to all manual openers if preferred.
- On sunny days, glass greenhouses can get warm very quickly. Depending on your climate, you will likely be fighting the heat in the summer (late spring/early fall).
- It has been done, but you will need to make customized adjustments such as extra sealing, climate control, window tinting, and heating.
Benefits of a Royal Orangerie Greenhouse
- Versatile & Spacious
- Sustainable Harvests
- Adds Value to Your Home
- Beautifully Engineered
- Humidity & Temperature Control
- Works Great as Hot Tub or Sunroom
- Organic Food
- Customizable Dimensions, Colors & Accessories
- Whether Protection
- Pest Prevention
- Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- It uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3 mm glass
- The attractive dark green color blends in well with gardens and landscaping
- Includes 3 roof windows
- Includes 2 louver windows
- Includes 1 double sliding door
- Made in Belgium
- 12’ 10” deep x 15’ 6” long and 15’6” wide, 9’ high
- Top shelf seed & seed tray both 122" long
- 186 Sf
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request for a return is granted, you will be required to pay a 25% restocking fee and full cost of return shipping, and also the full cost of shipping to and from the destination.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you find there are any damages due to shipping, please make sure to report them and refuse delivery. You will not be able to make claims for shipping after the product has already been inspected from the courier.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 3% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Many of our items are heavy items and will not be able to be returned due to buyers remorse.
All sales will be final in this case. If there is a part or piece missing, we ask the customer takes a photo of the shipped item and we will immediately try to have the missing part shipped if we have it in stock. in certain situations, we will accept an item to be returned when submitted to our RMA department.
The buyer will be responsible for full return shipping cost and up to a 25% restocking fee. This must be approved by our RMA department first.
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to process your return.
- We will need to issue you an RMA in order to process your return
- You will have 30 days from the date of receipt to issue a return of your item. · Item must still be in new condition and in the packaging in which it was received.
- Returns will have up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Buyer will be responsible for 100% of the return shipping fee’s.
- It may take up to 30 days for your refund to be processed by our team.