Victorian Greenhouse vi23
The Victorian Greenhouse is one of the premier greenhouses in the "Helios" line of greenhouses from Janssens of Belgium. This company has been making high-end glass greenhouses for over 30 years. Since the introduction of the Victorian model in 1999, they have become a leading supplier of this style of greenhouse in Europe. We are proud to now be the USA distributor of this fine greenhouse.
When considering a greenhouse, you should consider how durable you need the greenhouse to be. Janssens greenhouse lines are the most durable on the market. You're not only investing in the protection of your harvests, but the Janssens greenhouses come with some of the most beautifully designed aesthetics. Let us do the heavy lifting and take advantage of Free Shipping & no sales tax (except in Wyoming). Feel Free to contact us if you require Professional Instation.
Multiple Sizes, Years of Design Improvements, and Still Amazingly Affordable
The Victorian Greenhouse provides a first-class quality greenhouse environment and adds significant old fashion English style and beauty to your backyard. This is a classic English greenhouse. Janssens has improved this greenhouse style's overall design and internal environment since its initial release while keeping the price lower than comparable models in this class. Available in three different sizes, the Victorian Greenhouse is suitable for almost any backyard application.
Glass or Polycarbonate Construction - Choose Which Best For You
The Victorian Greenhouse line is available with either 4mm Tempered Glass or 10mm Triple Layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate walls. Each choice has a unique set of advantages allowing you to pick the option which will work best for your needs.
Advantages of Tempered Glass
- Full transparency is a better "look" for some applications, especially if using the structure for non-plant-growing purposes.
- The maximum amount of natural light when using the structure for growing plants
- No fading or discoloration over the lifespan
- Flame resistant
- Glass is a chemical-free, environmentally friendly material.
Advantages of Polycarbonate
- Almost impossible to break, polycarbonate will flex and resist things like objects hitting the panels or heavy wind and snow loads.
- Blocks harmful UV rays and creates a diffused light environment that promotes consistent light conditions throughout the interior of the structure
- It has been shown to retain heat more efficiently than glass, an advantage in cold weather growing environments
- Low maintenance will demand less cleaning than glass while still looking great.
Why Choose a Victorian Greenhouse?
- UPDATE: Now available with 10mm triple layer "X-Strong" Polycarbonate windows instead of glass. No more need to special order this option.
- X-Strong polycarbonate panels feature beveled edges with U-shaped metal end caps for increased durability.
- Aluminum Profiles are larger, thicker, and stronger than those of any competitor in this price range
- It uses 4mm tempered glass while others use only 3 mm glass
- Windows are held in place by substantial rubber seals, which provide better insulation - others only use metal clips
- Vertical glass is only one piece - looks much nicer. Others use two overlapping parts - which fill with dirt
- 6" high foundation frame included - others usually cost extra
- 1 or 2 Spindle Roof Window Openers (great in windy conditions), and automatic window openers on other roof windows
- Includes a misting system (customer has to provide a hose to connect to the faucet)
- Shoulder (with large gutter) 6'7" high - about 1 foot higher than other greenhouses
- One sliding door - can be put in any vertical glass location (front, back, or sides)
- Significantly better insulated than other glass greenhouses. How? Rubber seals, single pane window, and 4mm glass
- Made in Belgium
- Uses 4 mm Tempered Glass – others use only 3 mm
- Available with 10mm triple layer "X-Strong" polycarbonate walls for better insulation in colder climates
- It uses only single sheets of glass instead of the more common overlapping smaller sections.
- All glass panes are secured with heavy-duty rubber seals – all the way around – others use only metal clips or flimsy thin rubber strips
- Using 4 mm single pane glass and heavy rubber seals provide better insulation.
- Taller design – 1 foot higher – gives you more head space
- Made with thicker and stronger aluminum profiles – for more strength.
- TUV & GS tested and approved (similar to a UL listing).
- Each unit comes with a sliding door that can be put on any side of the greenhouse.
- Roof windows: come with an old-fashioned spindle and a modern Automatic Window Opener.
- Includes: gutters with downspouts
- Includes: a 6" high foundation frame
- Includes: a misting system (all you need is a hose to connect
- Victorian #vi23: 7'9" wide x 10'2" long x 8'6" - 80 sq. ft. - with 2 roof windows and 1 louvered window.
- Victorian #vi34: 10'2" wide x 15' long x 9' high – 150 sq.ft. - with 3 roof windows and 1 louvered window.
Victorian #vi36: 10’2” wide x 19'11" long x 9’ high – 200 sq.ft. - with 4 roof windows and 1 louvered window.
- Standard color: Dark green (RAL 6009m) - electrostatic application.
- Special order colors: Ash Grey (RAL 70160 and Steel Blue (RAL 5011)
Optional Accessory Kit includes:
One 4" deep x 20" wide planting shelf, a 4.5" wide top shelf, and 2 inside shade cloths with pull ribbons.
- NEW OPTION: Flush mount 1/8th" thick clear Lexan sheet cover for louver window during freezing weather.
Shipping & Returns
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your request for a return is granted, you will be required to pay a 25% restocking fee and full cost of return shipping, and also the full cost of shipping to and from the destination.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. You can always contact us for any return question at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. If you find there are any damages due to shipping, please make sure to report them and refuse delivery. You will not be able to make claims for shipping after the product has already been inspected from the courier.
Refunds We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. Damages: Please inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, if you notice any damage you should make note of it when signing for delivery. If your item(s) do arrived damaged, please send photos to email@example.com and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
All orders cancelled after 48 hours are subject to a 3% administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If you order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges.
Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order. Many of our items are heavy items and will not be able to be returned due to buyers remorse.
All sales will be final in this case. If there is a part or piece missing, we ask the customer takes a photo of the shipped item and we will immediately try to have the missing part shipped if we have it in stock. in certain situations, we will accept an item to be returned when submitted to our RMA department.
The buyer will be responsible for full return shipping cost and up to a 25% restocking fee. This must be approved by our RMA department first.
- Contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to process your return.
- We will need to issue you an RMA in order to process your return
- You will have 30 days from the date of receipt to issue a return of your item. · Item must still be in new condition and in the packaging in which it was received.
- Returns will have up to a 25% restocking fee.
- Buyer will be responsible for 100% of the return shipping fee’s.
- It may take up to 30 days for your refund to be processed by our team.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Why Choose Planet Greenhouse?
We always make sure that your satisfaction is our number one priority. We will always price match any of our competitors and follow up with you post purchase every step of the way. Benefits of choosing Planet Greenhouse include:
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Quality You Can Trust
- Year Round Harvests
- The Best Manufacturers the U.S. has to offer
- Expert Customer Service
- Environmentally Friendly Products
- Free Shipping
- Low Payments Customer Financing
- Safe & Secure Shipping Team
Excellent greenhouse professional quality
I purchased the vi23 two years ago and could not be more pleased. I have a very small yard would buy the biggest possible otherwise. I am a retired Horticulturist and have owned the double wall polycarbonate and aluminum in past. This product adds beauty and function with lasting quality to your home landscape. The staff were unbelievably helpful and prompt in service. The packaging of the greenhouse was top notch with no problems and the set up was quit basic as well, with the help of my carpenter Before the greenhouse arrived I received a phone call From Andrew Cook to make sure I had all the information I needed and he gave me tips and explanations to help assembly. I have a greenhouse that will last for many years. I live in Memphis Tennessee our zone is a 7b. I have added two small "dairy" type electric heaters , Lights and fan. I added the accessories kit when I purchased. The shade cloth is invaluable here in the mid-south. Yes! I recommend this product.
test reply to review